• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Lost wallet thread

diablo

TRIBE Member
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I'm on the phone right now cancelling all of my cards.

The worst part is that my June Metropass was in the fecking wallet.

Last edited:

sam

TRIBE Member
diablo said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Ouch....I totally feel for you. It was happened to me twice in my life....both times in a cab.

The metropass loss is a killer.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
If it makes you feel any better, I lost my student card. It's gonna cost me a whole $12 to replace. *cry*

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
i've never once lost my wallet... or a cell phone... but i did once lose my keys.. and i had a gold ring attached to my key ring.. that kinda sucked, expecially since i'd had it for over a decade and it had a lot of sentimental value.. oh well.. what can ya do

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They used to be able to give you a temp card till the next month.
It's an honour system.

Ya go to Davisville, fill out some form and show them ID. Then they give you a new one.
But because of transferable passes, I don't know if they do this anymore.

I have a subscription so maybe that's why they gave it to me? But they didn't ask me this.

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
I had mine stolen. It's truly a sucky situation.
I know you think cancelling the credit cards is enough but speaking from experience, contact the credit bureau's and let them know too. Submit the forms to get your report because identity theft isn't that hard when you have the cards to back it up.

Don't delay on this one. I had to to pay a whopping cell bill bc the shyte that stole my stuff also took my phone and downloaded $200 in itunes It's been months now, yet I still hope he/she rots in hell :mad:

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I thought I lost my wallet tonght....I ran back to the gym....and it was not there... I checked everywhere in the house....no luck....

Then I checked my car and there it was.....in the gap between the seat and the door.

Whew!

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
My roomate lost his cell phone recently. A week went by and he bought a new one. That same day, he found his old one in the couch. ha....ha

trinitydub

TRIBE Member
i left my wallet on the streetcar on the last day of march - with april metropass inside - and it was turned in with all contents immediately after i lost it. picked it up from bay station as soon as the lost & found opened.

so, sending happy thoughts your way!

o00o

TRIBE Member
diablo said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

At least it wasn't an annual metropass, I lost one of those when ttc was still issuing them, along with my wallet. Had 10 months left on it too.

The last ride: Steeles 60 bus heading west.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I lost *one* shoe yesterday... At some point in the morning walking to my car...
I always wondered how shoes ended up on the side of the road, or why one would be on the ground.

I am an idiot. Who loses *one* shoe. What to do with the other...

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
how can you lose one shoe on the way to the car?
Well I had it in my bag when I left TO, and when I got to work here in Waterloo it was gone... Had someone go look for it, and to no avail it is gone.
It is lost.

ladee

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
I lost *one* shoe yesterday... At some point in the morning walking to my car...
I always wondered how shoes ended up on the side of the road, or why one would be on the ground.

I am an idiot. Who loses *one* shoe. What to do with the other...
I drove by a shoe in the middle of the road yesterday. I also wondered how on earth you lose a shoe. Care to enlighten us? :p

Edit: ok you enlightened us right above.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
hahahahaha, it was far more entertaining when i thought you were wearing them, and somehow managed to lose one ;)

at least the way it happened is actually plausible and not the absurd machination of my mind fucking with me

[jai]