• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lost Wallet = T.O Peeps - Nice as pie

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
SO, i have lost my wallet TWICE over the past five weeks, i NEVER lose anything, so i think a bit of the alzhiemers may be kicking in.. But thats not the point... BOTH TIMES, It has been returned to me, once by someone leaving it in a Plastic carry bag in the letter box and now someone has called to say they have found it again...

THANKS PEEPS OF TORONTO / CANADA :D :D :D :D :D :D

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I suggest you get one of them wallet chains, lol...

I "lost" my wallet back in October @ System Soundbar...which was really nothing more than being completely drunk, passing out on the stairs, and my wallet falling out of my pocket, before nick and drury had to carry me out of the club...oh yeah, that was me in all my glory that night, buahahahaha.

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
i lost my wallet yesterday and someone had already used my credit card by this morning :(

fucking stupid equifax automated stupid fuck fuck

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
mutslaster said:
i lost my wallet yesterday and someone had already used my credit card by this morning :(

Shit sorry to hear that, to be fair i think someone tried to use mine as well, although someone has called to say they have it, it has all my ID in it as well.... So will see when i get it back whats still in there!!

Aleks

TRIBE Member
davehill79 said:
SO, i have lost my wallet TWICE over the past five weeks, i NEVER lose anything, so i think a bit of the alzhiemers may be kicking in.. But thats not the point... BOTH TIMES, It has been returned to me, once by someone leaving it in a Plastic carry bag in the letter box and now someone has called to say they have found it again...

THANKS PEEPS OF TORONTO / CANADA :D :D :D :D :D :D
thats good to hear!

i've had the good luck of someone sending my wallet back to me as well...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I've had this happen a couple of times. I lost my wallet in a club and some guy from missisauga was kind enough to drive it all the way to my house! My friend lori's boyfriend found all my stuff, a cab driver returned it once, and gilles and al graciously returned my purse over easter as well!

yay good losing stuff karma!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
And PLEASE reward people. $20 for their troubles.

I've returned:
3 bags
1 briefcase
2 pagers
7 cellphones
2 wallets
4 dogs

I am the king of finding things that people have lost.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
sara, maybe all your good wallet karma got used up when you left it on the button :(
hope it turns up, i love that wallet.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
weird. I just read another thread on another forum, how someone returned their passport back. maybe it's the weather?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
mutslaster said:

what does equifax have to do with you losing your wallet?

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I lost my wallet this weekend and lost 700 bucks. gonna get it back apparently through BMO corporate security since I can prove it wasn't me and I had reported it stolen.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I lost SIN, birth certificate (dont know why it was in there), health, visa, 3 bank cards, drivers license, Golden Tee card, a winning lottery ticket worth 50 bucks, all kinds of contact numbers, 180 dollars cash.

ugh.

and other stuff

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
funny thing is i always leave my credit card with my roommate, i trust her mor than me, but i got i back like 30 min beofre losing it to pay for my flights to the UK...

FUCK

OK MUts, what do you do to stop that?? I mena if they have it theres not much i could do to stop that.. is there?

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
call the credit bureaus; they will put an alert on your file so if anyone tries to apply for credit using your info, they will be a bit more vigilant about it. stays on your record for 5-6 years.
equifax: 1-800-316-7530
transunion: 1-800-663-9980 (prepare to wait like half an hour)

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
in all seriousness... call the cops and report a stolen wallet even though it's just a procedural thing.

things like birth certificaltes, sin cards, etc. can be used fraudulently by cons to take out credit in your name as well as other shit. call your banks pronto as well and report any lost/stolen credit cards immediately.

d

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Well im gonna wait and see whats in my wallet tonight when i goto collect.. then i'll see where to go... I reported all my cards lost... So we will see...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories