• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LOST - The TV Show....anyone else hooked?

why not

TRIBE Member
Evangeline Lily (kate) was fucking Dominic Monaghan (charlie) for a while.

no, Charlie was making googly eyes at Claire, but Kate only banged Jack and Sawyer.

she's slutty, but not that slutty.

edit: wait, you're talking about real life, aren't you. oops. it's all so confusing.

Last edited:

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
No he's not. He's referring to the pron spinoff FOUND, or titled in France "Quelle surprise mon pantalon"

Who was it that Russo captured in her hideout? Was it Jin?

zoo

TRIBE Member
it was sayid jarrah

btw lost is straight up ridiculous now

time travel, teleportation, anti-aging, psuedo-science and mathemagic, ghosts, mystical energies ... so lame

this show jumped the shark as soon as they showed the black smoke onscreen

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
is sun working with widmore? cause why is she spying on the others from the oceanic 6?

if so, finding out that jin is on the island with the other losties will make her change her mind and go back to the island since when the next jump happens jin will still be on the same island time as the other losties and not the frenchies

just a thought

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
is sun working with widmore? cause why is she spying on the others from the oceanic 6?

if so, finding out that jin is on the island with the other losties will make her change her mind and go back to the island since when the next jump happens jin will still be on the same island time as the other losties and not the frenchies

just a thought

yes she is working with widmore. no she is not spying on the others. she was there to meet kate (thats why she had the kid with her yo)

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
it was sayid jarrah

btw lost is straight up ridiculous now

time travel, teleportation, anti-aging, psuedo-science and mathemagic, ghosts, mystical energies ... so lame

this show jumped the shark as soon as they showed the black smoke onscreen

heretic!

sohaness

TRIBE Member
did you guys hear the magic numbers (4, 8, 15, 16...) the french guys picked up on the walkie talkie when they arrived on teh beach??

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
did you guys hear the magic numbers (4, 8, 15, 16...) the french guys picked up on the walkie talkie when they arrived on teh beach??

no supprise there. it jives with russeau's story. they're a science team or something, and follow a radio distress call to the island.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I think all this time travel explains all the whispers and sightings of people wandering the woods from the first season when it seemed like the island was haunted.

It's funny that the 6 survivors don't trust each other at all at this point... what's going to get them together to go back?

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
So, i'd like to know what the deal is with the bottles of water from the indian airliner at the base camp and the canoes.

that looked more Polynesian to me, which is what i associated the boats with too.

not sure what timeframe that was supposed to be though? Was that part of Richard's Others group circa 1960?

joey

TRIBE Member
so i finally got to see, i think, episode 3 of this season.
it kept having pop ups telling about things..
wtf is with that?

acheron

TRIBE Member
they do this thing a week after each episode airs, before the next one, where they do pop-ups to keep people informed of the background info they might have missed.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
I think the time frame was the FUTURE!

Parallel Lost game fun:

http://www.ajiraairways.com/

http://www.ajiraairways.com/adventures

Free your body, soul and mind from the material trappings of your 60 mph world. Come out to the wild western barrens of Australia and get lost on Ajira's latest adventure - The Walkabout. There's no parallel to this perilous journey, rise from your paralyzed existence, rid yourself of any mental baggage and learn to walk miraculously into the curing wonders of the wilderness. Your compass and your hunting abilities will be your only friends as the hard ground carves you into a real man. Come see what the Aborigines had in mind for this ancient rite of passage and boomerang your sense of self along the way. Over the desert and through the cavernous mountains to the Eden-coasts that stretch for thousands of miles, this world is yours and yours alone. Come on the authentic Walkabout, only on Ajira Adventures. Once you take this journey, you'll never want to leave.

so much for subtlety

NOT SURE WHERE TO GO? Get lost in the wild wonder of the world and let time and space have no consequence. For $87 you’ll be whisked away to an unknown fateful destination of your destiny. China to Chicago, step aboard the grandest grab bag around. Upon arrival a brave new world will unfold right before your eyes. Pack light and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime as you experience the sensational world around us - only with Ajira Airlines’ DESTINATION: DESTINY.

Let us deliver your destination by revealing your destiny.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Why did the boat travel with them ? when they are on the ocean ?

Yea, and why did they think the Zodiac would be there waiting for them?

How come the boat that was chasing them never time travled and their boat did?

Are there certain rules that apply with time travel, like anything that's touching your ass travels with you?

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
And why after 5 seasons is Hurley still so fat? You would think that since he's a rich celebrity, that he would get a nutritionist and shit.

Do you think that it's in his contract to eat at least ten cheeseburgers a day?

silver1

TRIBE Member
I actually think Hurley's put on a few MORE pounds than in previous seasons.

He looks a bit bigger to me this season.