• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

LOST - The TV Show....anyone else hooked?

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
unfortunately, this is on at the same time as SMALLVILLE. i'll check this show when smallville goes into reruns though.

what's so weird about the island?
It gets repeated on Saturdays and now Mondays.

The island is tropical and has a polar bear on it, a mysterious creature that killed a pilot, a radio signal from a French woman that's been repeating for many years...

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
It would be cool if the island turned out to be the lost island of Atlantis, or if they were all really dead, or if it was a government experiment etc. etc. etc.

These are many of the theories floating around the interweb.

The truth is no one fucking KNOWS what the HELL is going on here.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Other points
* after the plane crash a character Locke that had been in a wheelchair his entire life is suddenly able to walk (COOL EPISODE)
that's another added weirdness of the island

~allie~

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
And Jack sees his dead father walking around, only to discover his empty coffin.

I missed last night's episode so I'll be watching on Saturday...very intrigued by the show.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
And Jack sees his dead father walking around, only to discover his empty coffin.

I missed last night's episode so I'll be watching on Saturday...very intrigued by the show.
Ohhh I forgot about that!
and there was something to do with shoes...like his father had been buried without them and was walking around in sneakers and vice versa?

And the dead father lead jack to that spring when they were desperate for water.

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
Evil D and I are totally hooked on this.

Totally loving Locke right now (Terry O'Quinn). curious to see what is going to come out with regards to the other characters' backgrounds.

sarafina

TRIBE Member
i watched it once for a little while when i randomly stopped on it while flipping...
seemed kinda interesting
and all the girls seemed very cute!

kuba

TRIBE Member
Yeah I like it but missed the last two episodes.

So far so good. Good ratings by the critics - its one of those shows that "made it" through.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by strangebuttrue
i missed last week's episode - something about sawyer? is he or is he not a total jerk?

catch me up, please!!
I missed last week, but it seems that sayid tortured sawyer? Now sayhid is dangling from some trap in the jungle.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
this show is like INTENSE INTENSE INTENSE flashback to develop character, fat guy says something funny, INTENSE, tears, INTENSE.

I like the format!

sarafina

TRIBE Member
ummm ya. i have only seen a few minutes of this show one time. i have no idea what the hell is going on!!!!!! wtf.