• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

lost shirt at the HOOCH

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I left in a daze last night without my hat,gloves AND a black stussy long sleeved shirt...anyone see/grab it??

man my luck with putting clothes down at clubs is terrible:D

ANY info would be greatly appreciated since I love that fuckin' shirt

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
They were playing trance at Hooch? ;)

jk

sorry about your luck...did you try calling the venue? Often times, stuff that's left there just gets shoved behind the bar until someone claims it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
You put down a long sleeve stüssy shirt?

turndownloan.jpg

WHAT WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I don't remember much from the Hooch due to all the alcohol in my system. terrawrist...are you the richard guy I met last night? Nice meeting ya then...sorry to hear about your gear. I only stole Chubbs' gear last night and that was only for a few minutes.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
I don't remember much from the Hooch due to all the alcohol in my system. terrawrist...are you the richard guy I met last night? Nice meeting ya then...sorry to hear about your gear. I only stole Chubbs' gear last night and that was only for a few minutes.

yup...last night was hazy to say the least but KNOW I had a great time...LOVE the Hooch, my boy Cable had a good set...he needs to come back soon for a larger crowd :)

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy

Nope
I'm the Richard guy :)
Your Benny right?

I'm sure you met James too though

Fucking shitty about the shirt James, I've done it before too though
LOLwe were Crunked last night!

Richard

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fuzzy
Nope
I'm the Richard guy :)
Your Benny right?

I'm sure you met James too though

Fucking shitty about the shirt James, I've done it before too though
LOLwe were Crunked last night!

Richard

we'll see if it turns up...if not what are you gonna do right?...lesson: don't get shitfaced and expect to retrieve stuff you leave on chairs:D

yeah man...I'm taking it easy for the next little while...at least 'till wednesday;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders