• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lost phone on Wednesday...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
At first, I thought I left it in someone's car but that's not it.
So it's either at Element still or someone I know maybe took it and is trying to figure out who phone the phone belongs to?

I called it immediately on Wednesday night and someone picked up and hung up. Then they hung up again a second time. Then they turned it completely off. So I'm guessing someone stole it or it's someone that didn't want it to ring.

So if anyone picked up a realy giant blue Nokia phone in a leather case, please PM me.

Thanks.
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
someone stole it... sorry to hear about it.

buy a new one.

good luck getting it back.

like really... good luck.
 

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
you should suspend your service...

when my phone got stolen they called every number in my phone book and made prank calls and then called a bunch of long distance numbers....

i had a phone bill for over $100 that i couldn't dispute because i didn't cancel it until the next day when i woke up..

S.
 

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
if they ever do answer, please ask them if they've seen my liquid gloves. I lost them at turbo about 5 years ago. They said foot joy on them, and had snaps that could snap and unsnap.
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by mr tall
if they ever do answer, please ask them if they've seen my liquid gloves. I lost them at turbo about 5 years ago. They said foot joy on them, and had snaps that could snap and unsnap.
lol!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
A friend of mine also lost his phone on Wednesday, and when I called it later on Julian answered and said he had the phone at Element. When we went to pick up the phone last night, it looked like there were a bunch of others that were lost waiting to be picked up as well. The phone in question here may have been stolen, but I would go to Element anyway to see if your phone had been picked up by the staff.
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Lost phone on Wednesday...

Originally posted by chipotle
someone stole it... sorry to hear about it.

buy a new one.

good luck getting it back.

like really... good luck.
Well, I got it back both times that I lost it.

And I have returned 5 phones in the last 4 years so...

It's a longshot..
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jonesy
A friend of mine also lost his phone on Wednesday, and when I called it later on Julian answered and said he had the phone at Element. When we went to pick up the phone last night, it looked like there were a bunch of others that were lost waiting to be picked up as well. The phone in question here may have been stolen, but I would go to Element anyway to see if your phone had been picked up by the staff.
Yah, I called them and left a message.

Do you know when they open tonight?
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Lost phone on Wednesday...

Originally posted by MoFo
Well, I got it back both times that I lost it.

And I have returned 5 phones in the last 4 years so...

It's a longshot..
so conclusion:

you are up in the karma meter.


let's hope karma pulls through for you again.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by KillaLadY
I found a phone in the parking lot where I live (In front of the Skydome). It's a Samsung I think.
you live in a parking lot in front of the skydome?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Kim Mitchell ain't got nothin' on me.

And Jaff, yes. I don't know anyone's number except my one booty call, my mom, work and AA.
 
Top