• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lord of the Rings: RTOTK

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Anyone else excited? Anyone have tickets yet?
Paramount is sold out till thursday already!

Any one know of a place that'll do the Tuesday midnight show?
 

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
The Paramount 8:30 on Dec 17 is sold out. The earlier shows are still available.

Plus they will have it in more than just 1 theatre. They're only advance selling for one of them.

Just got mine for Silver City Eglinton.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Oh yeah,i just got my Gandalf The white costume from the cleaners this week.Funny story actually,me and the gang were wacthing 'The Hobbit' and Ray brought over this great nacho dip and he wanted to put it in the fridge so it would keep.So as he making his ways towards me to get to the fridge,I yelled out "YOU CANNOT PASS" .It startled him so much,the dip flipped and landed on my robe,needless to say we were talking about this incident for at least a year.so yeah,I got it back yesterday and should be camping out in front of the Paramount for the duration,so drop by and say hi.:)
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
HAHA!

but, shouldn't your costume have been grey when you recited the "you cannot pass" line?



ps, it was "shall not" wasn't it?
:)
 

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Hey did anyone see the special that was on last week?

Jackson pointed out a neat little thing that I hadn't noticed about the movies. Frodo and Samwise are always walk ing from the left of the screen to the right. *shurgs* I thought it was a neat little tidbit.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
The Paramount 8:30 on Dec 17 is sold out. The earlier shows are still available.

Plus they will have it in more than just 1 theatre. They're only advance selling for one of them.

Just got mine for Silver City Eglinton.
:( I want to go on tuesday midnight.
 

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
Hey did anyone see the special that was on last week?

Jackson pointed out a neat little thing that I hadn't noticed about the movies. Frodo and Samwise are always walk ing from the left of the screen to the right. *shurgs* I thought it was a neat little tidbit.
Fuck yeah,thats very very interesting.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
anyone know if they're showing the two towers this week in anticipation?

have a friend who still hasn't seen it and i want him to before we go to ROTK.
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
wooo hoooo....only a week away!

so excited.
I recieved an invitation to see it on Dec. 15th in Hamilton, but my company's Christmas party is that evening!!!

sonofa.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MBoy

TRIBE Member
The fact that most of the television hype about the upcoming release consists of "HUNGRY FOR THE QUEST MEAL" advertisements draws my ire in a serious way.
 

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MBoy
The fact that most of the television hype about the upcoming release consists of "HUNGRY FOR THE QUEST MEAL" advertisements draws my ire in a serious way.
Yeah I agree.

Taco Bell and Lord of the Rings ... should never be in the same sentence.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
At least they don't have Aragorn saying: "After a day of slaying orcs at helm's deep, I could go for a meal fit for a king! TO KFC!"
hahas!1
 

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
:( I want to go on tuesday midnight.
fyi. the paramount is selling tickets for the tuesday night premiere at midnight (wednesday 12:01am). there are still tickets available for this show, as well as wednesday at 11:30am and 4pm. wednesday at 8:30pm is sold out.

- that 12:01 guy :cool:
 

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Just got back from the Premiere at the Paramount Tonite.

MOVIE OF THE GODDAMNED YEAR!

Good god holy shit! This is it. The best of the best, nuthing will compare to this.

Absaloutly nothing.
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
Just got back from the Premiere at the Paramount Tonite.

MOVIE OF THE GODDAMNED YEAR!

Good god holy shit! This is it. The best of the best, nuthing will compare to this.

Absaloutly nothing.

argh!

icantwaiticantwaitiwantcait
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top