• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lord of the Rings II Trailer!

acheron

TRIBE Member
...ok it's not an 'official' release here in North America yet - this is shot by some yob in the audience at a movie theatre somewhere. There's visible flicker from the screen but the sound is good, the guy was more or less in the center of the room and he has a steady hand. So! Very servicable.

Check it out. Mucho dark and ill-boding! Can't wait for Christmas!

http://planetmirror.com/pub/movie_trailers/L2Towers.mov

Oh, and it's 19.8 meg. Nice and big - 480 x 223, 3:30 mins in length.

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
Hi Acheron! Eat a dick with your bum. Why? No reason.
Now, would that be his bum eating a dick, or eating both a dick alongside his bum?
Please clarify

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
I don't know about who's bum is eating a dick. Only that acheron is. WHY? BECAUSE HE LIKES TO EAT POO IN RYE BREAAD! IS THAT FUNNY? NO. Does that make sneswe? no. vbut you know what? I could still kick the lving shit out of all of you so what does it matter?

ACHERON = POO

DEEP = ACHERON

ACHERON = SEA = SOJU = TWISTEDMIKE = PEST = BUGGS = fjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj <- thi sis the sound of me passing out on my keyboardddd..................

acheron

TRIBE Member
hey you!

goatse!

Mental image applied.

By the way, found a cool smilie - nothing to do with any of this:

deep

TRIBE Member
that smiley is so whack. are you in toronto? if so we should hook uip soon and I'll buy your new dad ass a drink. because you're need it, i hope your kid is psychotic, just like Iwas..

wher'ed my mouse go
[inside actually lamentatious joke]HAHHAAH I BROKE UP WITH HER IN DECEMERB [/whatever I sad in the first back backwards]

Originally posted by terrawrist III
looks good!

anybody else in the this installment who was not in the first?

i'm talkin' big name actors
Don't think so.

From the Ministry of details to be released.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

P.S. methinks this was the Twin Towers Trailer that they started showing @ Lord of the Rings in Feb/March to bring back repeat viewings.

ethnik

TRIBE Member
yeah it is the trailer that came out a couple ago...

james what is your opinion on the trailer?

do you think it was a mistake for them to show gandalf in the trailer? from my point of view, if someone hasn't read the books and see's that, it will ruin the suspense for them as to what happened to him.

peace

mike

Re: yeah it is the trailer that came out a couple ago...

Originally posted by ethnik
james what is your opinion on the trailer?

do you think it was a mistake for them to show gandalf in the trailer? from my point of view, if someone hasn't read the books and see's that, it will ruin the suspense for them as to what happened to him.

peace

mike
I haven't watched it yet, but yeah, they are kind of ruining things by showing Gandalf in the Trailer. But then again this series is more for the fans than the non fans. But, then again, I think it was Alfred Hitchcock that said that it's not the fact that you know the ending that can make a movie, it's how they got there that makes a movie interesting.

From the Ministry of wanna wait to see the whole promo campaign before I start to make any comments, which should kick into gear later on this summer/autumn

Prime Minister Highsteppa <- probably going to wait for the 4 disc set that they're releasing this November with the full half hour restored.

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by teknikal
i didn't think LOTR 1 was as good as everyone made it out to be.

too long, i couldn't stay focused.
don't blame the movie for your failings. :p

as for the gandalf thing.....look at titanic, everybody knows the boat is gonna sink, yet some people (not me) have actually seen the movie. :eek:

almost everybody in the free world knows the deal with gandalf. either because they read the books or some inconsiderate bastard told them. also, if they follow the book like they did in the first one, gandal is gonna show up within the first 20 mintues/half hour of the movie - if not sooner.

silver1

TRIBE Member
I don't think it was a big deal showing Gandalf in the trailer. I mean, within 2 months of the film coming out, the press tour circuit (complete with Ian McKellan interviews) as well as Ian McKellan's name being in the credits on all the posters, commercias etc. would have given it away anyways.

It's a little too big of a "secret" (if you can call it that.)

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the first trailer for 'THE INCREDIBLE HULK' (by ang lee, starring erik bana and jennifer connelly) will debut at 'SPIDER-MAN' this week.

mighty marvel is taking over the world. just like i said they would when i was 5.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey

almost everybody in the free world knows the deal with gandalf. either because they read the books or some inconsiderate bastard told them. also, if they follow the book like they did in the first one, gandal is gonna show up within the first 20 mintues/half hour of the movie - if not sooner.
I didn't know *tear*

I didn't read the books nor did i see the trailer.

Thanks for ruining it!!!!

jk :D