• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Loose Change 3. sept.11.2006

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Naudet Brothers sue Dylan Avery (Loose Change 1+2) for copyright infringement.

http://www.loosechange911.com/main_naudet.html

This September Loose Change 3 will be viewed by millions of people in North America. The newest documentary of the trilogy is due to play in every major city in North America this fall.

The Naudet Brothers who were in New York on 9/11 are suing Dylan Avery $150,000 for every infringement. The Naudet Brothers are also backed by one of the largest media players in the world, Paramount.

Why is it Paramount happens to be so interested in a film which was made and released freely through the internet?

The number of people in North America who believe there was government complicacy has risen to over 40 million as reflected by the latest Zogby poll this past week.

Is it really about the numbers, revenue and copyright infringements or have the big players shot themselves in the foot?

Paramount will also be debuting Oliver Stones new film this fall, World Trade Center.

I already made my mind up on which one I will be watching this September.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
solgrabber said:
Naudet Brothers sue Dylan Avery (Loose Change 1+2) for copyright infringement.

http://www.loosechange911.com/main_naudet.html

This September Loose Change 3 will be viewed by millions of people in North America. The newest documentary of the trilogy is due to play in every major city in North America this fall.

The Naudet Brothers who were in New York on 9/11 are suing Dylan Avery $150,000 for every infringement. The Naudet Brothers are also backed by one of the largest media players in the world, Paramount.

Why is it Paramount happens to be so interested in a film which was made and released freely through the internet?

The number of people in North America who believe there was government complicacy has risen to over 40 million as reflected by the latest Zogby poll this past week.

Is it really about the numbers, revenue and copyright infringements or have the big players shot themselves in the foot?

Paramount will also be debuting Oliver Stones new film this fall, World Trade Center.

I already made my mind up on which one I will be watching this September.
Avery will need more than loose change to pay his legal bills/damages!

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Dylan Avery is a very smart individual Big Harv. All they must do is remove the Naudet Brothers footage and they are back in business. They are doing this as we speak btw.

Footage donated from the thousands of supporters will take its place as there are many sources of video footage of the events, non-copyright of course.

Loose Change 3 will hit theatres as expected September 11 2006.

Efforts to silence the truth have failed, miserably. This latest attempt was not about the money.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
solgrabber said:
Dylan Avery is a very smart individual Big Harv. All they must do is remove the Naudet Brothers footage and they are back in business. They are doing this as we speak btw.

Footage donated from the thousands of supporters will take its place as there are many sources of video footage of the events, non-copyright of course.

Loose Change 3 will hit theatres as expected September 11 2006.

Efforts to silence the truth have failed, miserably. This latest attempt was not about the money.
Actually, in this particular instance, you are right it was not all about money...it was about misinterpreting and manipulating the work of the Naudet brothers', thereby insinuating that they agree with the extremely controversial viewpoint of Avery and tarnishing their reputation. Hence the lawsuit. But of course, you see some underlying sisnister big corp-government conspiracy.

I have no desire to see Loose Change 3 or the Hollywood interpretations.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Actually, in this particular instance, you are right it was not all about money...it was about misinterpreting and manipulating the work of the Naudet brothers', thereby insinuating that they agree with the extremely controversial viewpoint of Avery and tarnishing their reputation. Hence the lawsuit. But of course, you see some underlying sisnister big corp-government conspiracy.

I have no desire to see Loose Change 3 or the Hollywood interpretations.
Then if your going to sit on your sofa and do nothing about it why post about the hard time Dylan Avery clearly is not going to have?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Looks like Dylan Avery and Loose Change 3 is in very good shape.

Words from the man himself.

we've spoken with the naudets.

everything is being worked out.

to our enemies: sorry, turn those smiles upside down
to our friends: told ya.

btw, not everything is a conspiracy, guys. the naudets had an exclusive agreement with the firefighters to not release the footage to ANYONE, they only allowed the first plane strike to be licensed out to people.

therefore, i was treading on the firefighters and their families toes', not just the naudets.

like i've said, things are being worked out, like they always have.