1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

looking to buy used Mini Disk recorder

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by recoil, May 10, 2010.

1. recoil

recoil TRIBE Member

hi

I have a gig coming up next Tuesday, and I want to record it. I can always bring my laptop, but it's just one more heavy thing to lug there and sometimes in the past it has frozen up when recording audio for a long time.

one of those Sony MDRs - or something like it -would be way more convenient to carry

does anyone have an old MDR sitting in a drawer that they might be interested in selling?

message me privately if you do

thx

Liam

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  2. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

Sony Mini Disk

3. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

[​IMG]

i have one of these , i paid probally 400 canadian and used it maybe 10 times, remote everthing still b brand new... let me know how much yer willing to pay

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  4. eddie

eddie TRIBE Member

i have one if i find it u can have it for free with a pack of brand new mini discs

5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I got one of these I can let go for a very reasonable price if you're interested: 5-disc CD player with minidisc integrated, handy to make mixes across CDs or just to have a deck in your system that can play minidiscs without having to hook up a portable:

[​IMG]