• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking to buy "Magic the Gathering" cards

the wiz

TRIBE Member
I used to play Magic quite regularly when I was younger, and now I have an urge to teach my wife how to play, so we can drop a few spells in our spare time.

I'm not looking for anything specific.......just hoping to find someone who has a collection of Magic The Gathering cards that they are not currently using.

If you are willing to sell some of your cards ( I need enough to build a few decent decks, so I will need lands as well ).......let me know, and we can come to some sort of agreement on what price you think is fair.

thanks.......

Leave a message on this thread, and PM me if you have cards for sale.

The Wiz :)

butchmeisterwio

Have cards, will sell

How many cards are you looking to buy? I've got half a booster box worth of M14 cards alone, and a large assortment of Zendikar, Worldwake, Rise of the Eldrazi, M10-13, Dragon's Maze, and miscellaneous other sets. I'd be more than happy to sell you cards from any/all of these; I don't use the vast majority of my collection anyway.