• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking to buy Jungle records?

smile

TRIBE Member
lol

BADASSSS!!!

definitely the cheesiest aphrodite tune ever.

there was so many though....

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by T
do you have bodyrooooooooock or badassssssss??
You come and pick it up from Markham and you can have it. I hate that fucking tune. But I'm assuming you were joking. Offer valid too anyone.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

kmsmith

TRIBE Member
Awww, unique, man, I'm dissappointed....Call me a top 40 junglist of sorts, but I really do love that track...lol....Don't diss, my freind...

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by kmsmith
Awww, unique, man, I'm dissappointed....Call me a top 40 junglist of sorts, but I really do love that track...lol....Don't diss, my freind...
ahhaha I aint dissing though that tune is top 40. A good tune is a good tune IMO, I bought it to drop like 5 years from then I thought itd grow on me. It has not.

kmsmith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by unique2100
ahhaha I aint dissing though that tune is top 40. A good tune is a good tune IMO, I bought it to drop like 5 years from then I thought itd grow on me. It has not.
Fair enough, fair enough...It just brings bad great memories of cranking it on the stereo of my parents car, thinking I was the shit....lol...Maybe I'm a gino in disguise....

Kyle.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders