• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

looking sexy - guys

dj_jake_the_snake

TRIBE Member
So what's the latest, you can look so sexy if you just buy this little outfit for guys. MOfo I know you're all over this one.

Pictures are a must because us neanderthals who can't even spell neanderthal need visual stimulation, i mean photographic evidence.

A friend of mine wants to be made over into a gino, which I know he means to just look good so that all the york girlies want him come fall time. I'm emphasizing the work out as the most important thing to start to feel better and get more fit but close do go a long way.

Also, if you have hair on your neck and shoulders and you are a man should you shave or wax it or is it cool the way it is?

I appreciate your help tribers, there's nothing I appreciate more than triber fashion and sex appeal advice from the masters themselves. And of course a few fucksticks will always try and ruin this thread but thus is life. peace out.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

MoFo

TRIBE Member
As long as it's not Shitpole, I will personally take him out to do a consultation.

Gino? He's got it all wrong.

We need to make him versatile so he can attract the girls in the appropriate settings.

I will charge a fee though but it will be very low.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
As long as it's not Shitpole, I will personally take him out to do a consultation.

Gino? He's got it all wrong.

We need to make him versatile so he can attract the girls in the appropriate settings.

I will charge a fee though but it will be very low.

queer eye for the straight guy.

It is not me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
yea.. yea blah blah blah blah....

I say just buy the new style of levi's jeans they are dope.

t-shirt....l'coste has wicked wicked polo shirts right now.. expensive though.

kmac

TRIBE Member
kyan16666.jpg

HOT!

kmac

TRIBE Member
I know, but I loooooove him so.

checks07.jpg

I also think this guy's entire package is hot as fuck, but it's not really a gino look.

kmac

TRIBE Member
menss05-12-1131.jpg

You could substitute the dick-tight slacks for jeans. But this has got a gino-ish feel, but still hot.

Of course, what I find sexy is obviously subjective.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
menss05-12-1131.jpg

You could substitute the dick-tight slacks for jeans. But this has got a gino-ish feel, but still hot.

Of course, what I find sexy is obviously subjective.

Totally. I find that guy sexy but not in the sense where I would want to fuck him

But I'm fucked. I get turned on my a Hornets jersey, some Pumas and baggy jeans that ride low enough so that when you ask him to get that jar off the top sheld, you can see his boxers and his little stomach hairs.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
My 2 cents.

00004.L.JPG

Layered t-shirt. Hot. This one, not so much as it's pink and totally faggoty. I love how DSquared just takes their power to make straight models look faggoty. It's so fucking awesome. I saw this at Holt's and some fag was all ranty and ravy about it. After he calmed down, I went back up to the Jack Spade section where the REAL hot stuff is. Anyway, the right t-shirt is hot.

00086.L.JPG

Drunk crooner after his set. Pretty hot.
Dishevelled chic is hot.

00124.L.JPG

My fellow photo colleague Sean Sprague dresses like this. At first, we were like "ew, he's dirty." But the more we hung out with him, the more it was hot. He looked dirty and unbathed. And all scruffy. But he never smelled and was never really all that dirty. We all wanted to take him in the darkroom and lick his balls.

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
00024.L.JPG

A little bit of gino for you but this guy's silhouette screams confidence while typical ginos scream "I want to get fucked in the ass by my gym buddy but will beat up smaller guys who wear capris to prove that I don't."

Nice silhouette too. Fuck the pink.
00055.L.JPG

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i find scruffy, messy, skinny, long - haired indie boys super fucking hot. not too polished.

example (on the left in the stripes. minus the wretched scarf thing):

2720-5112005-30640.jpg

and pink on straight guys is HOT.

that is all.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
SlimSchmitties2000.jpg

Is my Foo Fighters Tattoo out of style in this pic?? What about my bleached hair??keep in mind, it's all fake!!