• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for the perfect VISA commercial?

Andrew Duke

TRIBE Member
Just saw the new VISA commercial with a cartoon worm doing "the worm" and something about recycling. Instead of another damn commercial using Jesus Jones' "Right Here Right Now" or EMF's "Unbelievable" or Moby or something else that has been done to death, the commercial uses Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force's "Looking For The Perfect Beat" (produced by Arthur "I'm still makin' music" Baker and John Robie). Refreshing. Andrew

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Andrew Duke said:
Just saw the new VISA commercial with a cartoon worm doing "the worm" and something about recycling.
I love this commercial. I smile every single time it comes on, and may or may not try to dance like the worm. :eek:

nawberry

TRIBE Member
I hope that Mastercard does an Erik B & Rakim "Paid in Full" commercial,

It could say "cash advance to get some dead presidents and a plate of fish (which is Erik's favourite dish) priceless".

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

haha...or even better they could use 'i ain't no joke'. and you could order a card with the pitcure of the tech-9 on it.

gun - $500.00
bullets - $150.00
pumping that bitch ass fool that's challengin' your rep full of hot lead - priceless