• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for Summer Sublet Downtown

Lenka

TRIBE Member
Hey

Looking for a place for the Summer -- planning for May 1 - Aug 31, but I'm actually really flexible about the dates. My ideal location is somewhere in the area bounded by Ossington to the West, University/Avenue to the East, Bloor to the North, and Queen to the South. I'd prefer a 1-bedroom, but could live with a bachelor/studio. Max rent = 900$/month inclusive, but of course, lower is always better!! And I don't care if it's furnished or unfurnished -- I have furniture of my own I could use, but I also have a place to store it if the place is already furnished. As long as it's clean & well-maintained, I'm happy!

I'm, 26 years old, a grad student/professional, pretty quiet, and have a medium-sized dog who is also very quiet and well-behaved. I can provide references, if necessary.

If you have a place to rent, or know of someone who does, please contact me at turtle21@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Lenka