• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

looking for someone to build a dj console for me

slants

TRIBE Member
anyone know a good carpenter? ... tired of having my gear all over the place ... i want to build a console to stick it all in

JAR

TRIBE Member
there have been a bunch of threads on this topic...did you try a search?

I know there are several people on Tribe who could help you out.

slants

TRIBE Member
i'd really like a custom job ... i need to hold 3 12s, rane rotary + expansion board, 2 cdj 1000s a laptop, a efx500 and all kinds of rack gear ... i just HATE looking at all the cables snaking all over the place ... thanks for the suggestion tho

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
ya, you ahve alot more then i do :) hehe.. good luck though.. do a search, cause someone on here makes them or knows someone .. there was a thread.

Jay

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
these are the stages of my dj table (from past to present)

littlenutty paid for the material and had a friend of mine to build this for me for my bday years ago :). i can ask him if he is still able/willing to build more.

let me know if you want me to inquire

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Hey Rich IM completely interested in getting something like that done can you pass on your friends info or get him to get in touch with me?

By the way nice slipmats! are you coming to the fort knox party?

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:
these are the stages of my dj table (from past to present)

littlenutty paid for the material and had a friend of mine to build this for me for my bday years ago :). i can ask him if he is still able/willing to build more.

let me know if you want me to inquire

Wow... Those tables are all pretty great, whoever did them did a great job!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I saw some work by this carpenter guy, DJ Reno...i think he has flyers/cards around, i saw some at 2the beat...similar to what raiban showed...maybe better!

nawberry

TRIBE Member
I put my stuff on a used table that I got from Cooper's Office supply,

I think intially it was in a 1970s small office boardroom, it was cheap and is sturdy as hell.

Perhaps mikeryan has a pic of it.

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I'll look for a pic knobby. In the meanwhile here's my current rig:

That's the ikea glass top and the saw horse leg things... It wouldn't fit 3 TT's though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories