• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for people to jog with...

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hi

Okay short and simple here is what I am looking for:


Is anyone here interested in getting together today after 6:00 pm or whenever it is most convinient to go out jogging with me.
I don't like jogging by myself, so if anyone is interested and would like to come out please sign your name.

I am interested in jogging anywhere within the t.o area the wheater is nice .. is only 6 celcius.. if anyone has the same interest and has any suggestions as to where we can meet for a jog I would be more than glad to meet anyone of you anywhere.

Is anyone interested?

My friends are not available to come out and I really want to go jogging.
dj jake the snake is away
and my other friends don't like to jog and I don't really want to go to an indoor gym..'cause of the air..and I like the outdoors.
anyways you get the point.
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

jebac

TRIBE Member
there is a little nature trail on chaplin (close to yonge and davisville subway) thats perfect for jogging

-jebac
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cri

TRIBE Member
I am actually going to go for a job within the hour...but I live in MIssissaugua :( So that won't help ya much ;)
 

jebac

TRIBE Member
ps: if u find someone to go with u and u want to jog here, let me know and ill show u where it is :)

-jebac
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by jebac
ps: if u find someone to go with u and u want to jog here, let me know and ill show u where it is :)

-jebac

I know the one you are talking about.. I think I know.. close to the cementary... Old trail rd. or something like that is called?

Anyways there is a cemetary around there and the trail is very long.
 

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
I don't like jogging by myself, so if anyone is interested and would like to come out please sign your name.

You don't like jogging? Then why did you do a bunch of marathons or whatever they were?
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Looking for people to jog with...

Originally posted by the_fornicator
You don't like jogging? Then why did you do a bunch of marathons or whatever they were?
i don't like jogging by myself man.

its kind of boring.

i never ran a marathon.. i just like jogging.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by JayIsBored
why don't you jog with one of your other personalities?


how about my only personality tells you to get off your ass and come out jogging with me.


or

go and sabotage another thread punk.
 

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
how about my only personality tells you to get off your ass and come out jogging with me.

if i did i would never jog in front of you...just in case you tried to stab me in the back.
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by JayIsBored
if i did i would never jog in front of you...just in case you tried to stab me in the back.

Oh God..

You are such a pain in the ass.. go away and masturbate or something.
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Mongo cant jog, it will force too much cardio on him, causing a net-loss of muscle density!!!!

Besides jogging is for farm animals!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ChrisD
Mongo cant job, it will force too much cardio on him, causing a net-loss of muscle density!!!!

Besides jogging is for farm animals!

job?

you mean jog.


jogging is for all sorts of people mongo...you don't have to be a farm animal.
 

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for people to jog with...

Originally posted by the_fornicator
heh.

I know. I snipped away at my convenience... but funny nonetheless.

I don't like jogging>>>by myself<<<
 

Cri

TRIBE Member
so chipotle...can i ask you a question?

I am a very new jogger..and I try to do it every year..but I always end up hating it..grr...and I really want to give it a go this year..I need to be able to run without dying by March 20th!!

I am in shape...I go to the gym..but my cardio is for sure lacking!

HELP! any tips? advice?
 

Cri

TRIBE Member
ps: running on a treadmill or the crosstrainer at the gym is no problem...but when I get outside..it just doesn't seem to work :(
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Cri
so chipotle...can i ask you a question?

I am a very new jogger..and I try to do it every year..but I always end up hating it..grr...and I really want to give it a go this year..I need to be able to run without dying by March 20th!!

I am in shape...I go to the gym..but my cardio is for sure lacking!

HELP! any tips? advice?

*sigh*

I am not putting myself in a position to answer any questions here.
There are far much more informative sites and people within this community that have more of a wealth of knowledge regardthing this subject.
Again, the reason why I do it for because I am taking it up as a healthy hobby. I stretch, and warm up before each run, I listen to my body and I don't push myself too hard if I can't go on. I like jogging outside because I also get bored in a treadmill. Althought jogging in a treadmill if properly done can also have good results.
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top