• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for PDF scans of old issues of Tribe

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
I swear that there were scans of old issues of tribe hosted on this board at one point. But I can't seem to find them.

I'm specifically looking for an issue from around 2001 with an interview with Jason Palma.

Any help? Thanks.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
So, Tribe's looking a little glitchy again. But on to business.

I swear that there were scans of old issues of tribe hosted on this board at one point. But I can't seem to find them.

I'm specifically looking for an issue from around 2001 with an interview with Jason Palma.

Any help? Thanks.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I heard there's this guy named Alex that for some strange reason has a lot of old Tribe material. :p good luck finding that "higher ground"!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me what the cover of the issue was and I will see if i can dig it out of the archive and scan it for you.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
I wouldn't even know where to begin. I remember seeing the scan on Tribe on too long ago. Did you have a selection of older issues hosted recently? (Like in the past 6 months)?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories