• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

looking for Oink invite

technowelt

TRIBE Member
What.cd has closed invites again as they have reached 40,000 users. I'm trying to work my way up to Power User so I can get some invites for the next time they open registration.

physix

TRIBE Member
what constitutes 'proof' for oink membership?

i mean, i certainly don't make a habit of screenshotting every place i go... what else can i use?

i think i still have some old torrents with the tracker information on it...

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
physix said:
what constitutes 'proof' for oink membership?

i mean, i certainly don't make a habit of screenshotting every place i go... what else can i use?

i think i still have some old torrents with the tracker information on it...
That's it. Send it to them by email and wait for it.

I've been meaning to do the same thing with Waffles, but can't find the email addy to send it to.

jw

TRIBE Member
greginhali said:
where would one find theses irc channels? would like to find an invite

thanks
here are a few ..

waffles.fm -> irc.p2p-network.net #waffles.fm

what.cd -> irc.what.cd #what.cd

stmumsic.org -> irc.p2pirc.org #stmusic

vipmusic.org (http://tracker.vipmusic.org) -> irc.p2p-network.net #vipmusic && #vipv2

trancetraffic.com -> irc.p2p-network.net #trancetraffic

filemp3.com -> irc.efnet.net #filemp3

deepbassnine.com -> irc.station51.net #deepbassnine

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Blarg, I guess you can't submit a screen shot of oink torrents to waffles anymore? There doesn't seem to be anything relating to that?

Hypnotoad

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
i need an invite to something. I'm starting to feel the burn of no oink. ouch.
I have a couple of stmusic.org invites. Been a decent oink replacement for me thus far. PM with email info and I'll forward the invite.

keld

TRIBE Member

does anyone have a spare stmusic invite? these public trackers and soulseek are making me crazy.

i'm looking for the new autechre album, and sebastien tellier's record produced by the guy from daft punk.

zoo

TRIBE Member
sorry dude, the sites keep registrations closed like 99% of the time, i keep missing the windows to invite some friends.

urbanriot

TRIBE Member
Aerius Zension said:
Whatever happened to Waffles.fm? Did that not take off, or did What eclipse them?
Weird, I seem to only find what I want on waffles.fm and can never find it on what.cd, especially .flac. Scene releases and anything you can find anywhere else, no problem with what.cd, but for more obscure .flac releases that aren't scened, there seems to be more of an enthusiast community on waffles.

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
waffles invites are open right this second so if anyone wants one i have 4 on offer.

just pm me your email address.