• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

looking for mike goodwin sets!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
just finished listening to his set from tech support and totally digged it.

any links would be swell... thanx.

faunty

TRIBE Member
an example of what music I might play at a Fetish party. The mix got me the job. The night is to launch on March 10th at Buddis In Bad Times Theater
:eek: well strap me up in leather and call me betsy

that should be interesting. i'm in, guess I won't be hearing a repeat of Tech Support though. :confused: i'm sure it'll be great regardless.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
Wow what a nice suprise to see somone asking for one of my mixes :)
I am very glad that you are getting some enjoyment out of them. Fill up the darkness" and "live at tech support Feb11.06" are both in the mixes room here on tribe as well.

Peace!

:D

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
faunty said:
:eek: well strap me up in leather and call me betsy

that should be interesting. i'm in, guess I won't be hearing a repeat of Tech Support though. :confused: i'm sure it'll be great regardless.
Would love to see ya out at The Dungeon parties. I am not going to be able to play my harder techno but I am working hard to find kinky Tech-House "deep groove" and some very stripped down and/or tripped out Tribal to blend into the 4-5 hour sets that I will be doing there. It will be interesting. I am trying to do a mix for people to download so they can see what I am up to for this event. There is a site for the event just in case anyone wants more info the-dungeon(dot)ca

Peace