• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

looking for macaw tail feathers

the wiz

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know somebody who has a pet macaw? i am looking for some of the long "centre-tail" feathers so I can complete a ceremonial prayer fan that I am working on. Any help would be appreciated......I am willing to pay cash, but I am also open to trades. I have other ceremonial items/handmade native crafts such as beadwork or rattles that I would be happy to exchange for some feathers. Thanks

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know somebody who has a pet macaw? i am looking for some of the long "centre-tail" feathers so I can complete a ceremonial prayer fan that I am working on. Any help would be appreciated......I am willing to pay cash, but I am also open to trades. I have other ceremonial items/handmade native crafts such as beadwork or rattles that I would be happy to exchange for some feathers. Thanks

Gadabout in Leslieville has a variety of feathers that have come from vintage clothing & hats. Bird of Paradise, peacock, and parrot feathers probably. Check them out.