1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Looking for good looking websites.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kuba, Mar 11, 2010.

1. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

Hey Good Lookin',

I'm trying to come up with ideas of "what I like from various websites" and seem to have reached the end of the internet.

[​IMG]

It's hard to find something like this - I usually come across sites i like but not when I am looking for them.

Point me in directions of good looking / clean / nice designs for websites that you enjoy please.

2. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

3. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

4. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

5. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

I love your content just wouldn't say it's a "good looking" website as much as simple blog.

6. stanimal

stanimal TRIBE Member

7. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

8. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^fucking moron. WARN PEOPLE NOT TO CLICK THAT WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR SPEAKERS ON AT WORK. :mad:

9. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Hah! I win!

10. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

i just got fucking fired. thanks a fucking lot.

11. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

No, not mine. The list of blogrolls on the side. I only use a shitty template.

12. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

13. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Well I actually didn't even know it had sound until you mentioned the speakers because I always have my work computer muted. I suggest doing the same if you plan on clicking any random link people post.

14. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

well im hardly going to be able to listen to music all day without speakers am I ?!

15. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

dirtygirl, let me let you in on a little secret.

1. use firefox not ie.

2. if you roll over a link, before you click it there full web addressappears on the bottom beside the little fox, who is smiling at you.

3. see the link? if it says somehting like www.homosexualsgalore_naked_dancing_in_poo.mp3 or somethig like that, you know it's not a good site. anything with angelfire.com/grade-12-project/43423423.html won't be a good one either.

4. dont click on it.

16. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I use firefox at home, at work i use what work tells me to use.
    i wasnt expecting a loud website in a thread like this. i thought it was going to be a pretty website, so i wasnt really paying attention. what kind of a loser puts links like that in a thread like this!!!

17. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

18. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

TheFWA

every day they post an incredible site of the day. You'll find the best of what's going on digitally on there.

19. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

yes guy. holy shit I forgot about zombo.com

this is zombo.com! zombo!

haha

I remember one time we drank 40's and played this loud while people entered our apartment.

fun times.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  20. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

Jesus

People still make all-Flash sites? What is this, 2004?

21. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

you're at work.
    try working.

22. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

the only major reason you wouldn't is because mobile users can't see them. but for a big brand experience it's the only way really. for more functional / clerical shit not so much.

but for drama there isn't really much competition...and again, that site doesn't exactly post sub-par work, so 2010 it is.

23. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I know. Horrible.
    It's like when marketing companies think that those Rogers ads are going to be so hilarious to 18 - 29 year-olds.

24. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

M O O D

This is crazy good. It's catching on too. I think slowly, Haw Lin is gonna take over the world.

25. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member