• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

looking for fido phone

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
anyone with fido, that has an old nokia phone or similar that they no longer use and are willing to give and/or sell for a cheap price?

my mom accidentally washed my dad's new phone and put it through the wash cycle so now its all fucked up but the smart card still works. so now i'm looking for a cheap alternative to buying a brand new phone for him.

thanks.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
have you been with them for 18months ?? they will with no problems send you a referb for $25 ... they did for me atleast.. then 2 months later i decided to buy the motorola v60 for $250 .. the guy at the fido store said they are offerening to new customers for $50 , and if i called fido and complained, they would credit me 200.. and they did.. my point is , fido will do anything to keep there customers ...

Jay

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
fido's customer service reps can only go so far when customers want things.. now if you ask them to put you over to the disconnection dept., they can go above and beyond and do so much more for you :)

Fido is good if you are in the GTA .. and they have decent plans.. i pay $45 for 350 day mins , unlimited even&weekends, and 250 longdistance..

Rogers? meh, once you are under their contract they don't give a rats ass about you.. been there .. done it..

Jay

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I have a nokia that you could have fro free (you just need to put a sm card in, Plus I have the charger and the batteryis a double battery (lasts twice as long)