• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking For: CDJ dust covers - 100 or 200 model

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200

I'm looking for a dust cover as a gift for a friend. He loves his new CDJs and he wants them to last a long time. I was hoping to find something crocheted or maybe in a lace of some kind. Perhaps a Tribe quilt? We could all sew a square and then put them all together. Maybe PVC or perhaps that clear plastic they use to sew up furniture in so that it will lost longer. Would the gear still be operational this way? Would it get all sweaty if you were to sit on it? I dunnno. The sky is the limit here I think. Any ideas? He's a bit of an odd bird so I think anything will go in this department.

technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
i know there was dude selling them for 1000/800's on ebay... vinyl ones.

why don't you make them for your freind? they wouldn't be hard and it would be super cheap and fast to do!

lady c

TRIBE Member
You know, denim would be a good material for that. Maybe somebody has a ripped pair of, oh, I don't know....7 Jeans kicking around. On second thought, if they rip that easily, they may not be able to handle the dust. I'm sure your friend is looking for the best quality material.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
mikeryan said:
I'm looking for a dust cover as a gift for a friend. He loves his new CDJs and he wants them to last a long time.
I've pretended that I didn't see this LONG ENOUGH. Both you and nawberry are going down! I'm smashing your CDJ over yer head when I see you! ;) so that you have to go out and buy the cdj MK3s......