• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

looking for c.d. stores in Ontario...

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
i am looking to put together a list of c.d. stores in Ontario that have a decent punk section....

i looking to find more independent stores instead of big chains like music world or HMV but anything will help me at this point...

can anyone help me out with c.d. store names from any city in Ontario or even better message me with the name plus contact/website info....

thanks a lot

S.

pauly j

TRIBE Member
speed city in downtown london - they have a website too i'm prety sure speedcityrecords.com i think.

hope this helps.

pauly j.

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
hmm, anyone else care to help me with this...

i also need names of magazines/zines from anywhere in ontario that do adds and list uncoming concert listings and stuff....

like those free magazines they give out at music stores with all the local information in it...

any names of those would be a great help....

S.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
pound is a zine I picked up at a record store.
same as
capital...

don't know if you liked them.. though.

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pauly j
speed city in downtown london - they have a website too i'm prety sure speedcityrecords.com i think.

hope this helps.

pauly j.

Yup, if you need anything punk related these guys will sort you out. 519-858-2680

speedcityrecords.com

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
i'm not looking for anything, i am trying to get a huge list of a bunch of record stores in ontario in order to get them to stock something.....and i need names of a ton of magazines to get adds put in them...
soo...more suggestions??

pound is a zine I picked up at a record store.

what city???

S.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~NoCo~
i'm not looking for anything, i am trying to get a huge list of a bunch of record stores in ontario in order to get them to stock something.....and i need names of a ton of magazines to get adds put in them...
soo...more suggestions??

what city???

S.

don't know if tribe is really the best resource for punk stuff. my roomate has started frequenting an indie rock message board called 20hz.com that has links to regional specific boards.
that'll probably be a lot more useful.

if you're trying to get your own band's stuff out, or are running a small label, you'd probably be better off trying to get hooked up with an indie distribution company. they'll already have all that info, and won't have as hard a time getting stores to pick up your product.

what kind of magazines are you looking for? try using google to search by city for publications, it'll be a lot faster and more efficient.