• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for Any and all Breaks Sets, (Canadian Based Only)

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Yo... you...! You gotta a mixed set in mp3 form that I can have for the new WOMP! Website... the site is launching soon (yes I know i have said that before but it actually is this time) And I have a section for Dj Mixes... I want to have the mixes up before the launch to help add to the content...

So hit me up with a PM and we can work out how you can get it to me...

Wes

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
womp mp3

Hey wes.
how ya been?
didnt see ya once out at blue this year.
I'm luving it out here.
I saw your post on tribe.
Here's some info for your new womp site.
cheers.. Marty

heres my webpage: www.mcfly.ca

heres an mp3 link.
http://www.mcfly.ca/mp3s/TSR130.mp3

Here's a short bio.
Some dub him as Toronto’s best dj if not Canada’s best. As host of Toronto’s all breaks internet radio show, “Dope Radio” which ran for 2 years. A Toronto Legend, Marty has been DJ'ing for over 10 years and has earned the reputation of being a Break Beat Superstar in Canada. Playing in cities such as Pittsburgh, Seattle, Portland, New York, and all over Canada, Marty has played along sides with the likes of, DJ Fixx, Keith Mackenzie, DJ Czech, Capitol J, John the Dentist, Dj Suggah, John Debo, Dave Trance, DJ Venom, Anabolic Frolic, Freaky Flow & Flip Side, OS/2, Odi, J. Majik, Kaspa, Chris Liberator, Dubtribe, Madame Mercury, Reid Speed, Mistress Barbara, Max Graham from Quiver, Disco D, George Acosta, Danny the Wildchild, Angel Alanis, Jbreak, Icey, The Electrician, Dmonic, bigleaguechu, robbg, scratche, Huda Hudia, Frankie Bones, Heather Heart, Kimball Collins, Atomoic Babies , Daft Punk, DJ Sneak, Josh Wink, and many more... Come hear what all the mcflyster is all about.

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Hey marty... ya I even bought a season pass but didnt go up there once this year... ah well... I got to go out to Quebec for 8 days, "Le massif" it was badass...

anywho... thanks for the set, and I have a few of your other sets already...

ttys man...

wes

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders