• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for a Parking Spot (Queen/Bathurst area)

Soulutions

TRIBE Promoter
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get relatively cheap parking spot in the Queen/Bathurst area w/24 hour access.

I would need it starting May 1st.

thanks
adam

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

s1k

TRIBE Member
200 bucks! rip off

if spadina isn't too far, when going west on queen, go past spadina, turn north on the first street, there is a sign for the apartments that they rent spots, i think it was 60 or 80when i called last year.

acheron

TRIBE Member
yah my bro rents there (on Cameron St. - under the white Chinatown Mall) I can't recall exactly but it's around $150/mo or less. That's pretty good for downtown, seriously.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
just saw some "parking space(s) for rent" sign just north of queen on a side street just off bathurst recently. i believe it might be listed on viewit.ca ??

d

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
lucky1 said:
buy a street permit.. its way chaper

too bad you have to live on the street.. and thety aren't so easy to get down in that area.. i used to live on queen.. only place we could get was monthly permits for the green p lots.. but there was a waiting list even for that.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
P.S. I may be moving to the area.. and if I get the place i'm trying to get... I will have a parking spot and might be willing to rent it.. depending on a few thigns of course.. won't know untill the end of the week though.