• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Looking for a new serving job

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Hi all,

I have quite a bit of experience in the restaurant industry as a server, and I'm looking for a job to supplement my 25 hour/week day job at the moment. Does anyone know of a restaurant looking for staff for the summer?

I'm dropping off resumes all over the place, but if anyone has a lead that would be helpful. :)

Thanks!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Boathouse Grille.
Marina Grille.

I hear Jamie Kennedy's is hiring (one of my highschool students works there).

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the tips! I was planning to go to Jamie Kennedy a few WEEKS ago, and put it off until today. Sadly, they've finished their hiring!

Hopefully some of the other places I checked out will call.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lucie Tic

TRIBE Member
KI Modern japanese is hiring. We just had an open interview job fair yesterday and hired no one! Its on the southeast corner of Bay and Wellington.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
unbelievable!!

I had an interview at Ki with the bar manager about a month back, and she really liked me, so then I had an interview with the GM which i thought went well, but then they decided to give the job to someone else!

jerks!

i wonder if it's because i worked at jump and they didn't want to "poach"... hmmm

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders