• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Looking for a Blazer...

Resolver

TRIBE Member
So, im looking for a blazer to wear for my cousin's wedding which is coming up in a couple of weeks. I was looking at Le Chateau's blazers and they're pretty nice. Any other recommendations on where I could pick up a wicked blazer between $100-200?

res

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Check the vintage stores. You'd be surprised at what you find (just dry clean first).

Also, Kazuo on Queen is an excellent alternative to Le Shat.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
get a vintage one! Go to bungalow in kensington or gadabout on queen st. east or cabaret o queen st. w

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
Resolver said:
Any other recommendations on where I could pick up a wicked blazer between $100-200?
go to moores...... there is a slick three button (black/charcoal stripe), that is a 50% wool/ 50%cotton blend, and looks real nice dressed down with jeans and a funky t (if you want to do that look for a casual night out)

i think it's $159.

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Go vintage or a Club Monaco/Banana Republic. Double vented if you are thin, single vented if you are a little bigger. The venting makes the drape much better.

Caz

TRIBE Member
I got a pretty nice one from H&M for just under a hundo tax in. It made it to Frankfurt and back but I have'nt worn it much since so I can't vouch for longevity

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
TECHno addict said:
go to moores...... there is a slick three button (black/charcoal stripe), that is a 50% wool/ 50%cotton blend, and looks real nice dressed down with jeans and a funky t (if you want to do that look for a casual night out)

i think it's $159.
forgot to mention the label.

Wilke Rodriguez

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Le Chateau blazers will fall apart.
Stick with Zara. Or 4You. Or invest in a nice one that will be classic and last a long time.

Sinister Shadow

TRIBE Member
Got a nice one at Tristan & America back in November on sale for 29.99, regular 209.99.

I know... I was thinking the same thing: "something has got to be wrong"... but it fit me perfectly. Maybe that's what was wrong?