• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

look what i found! a gummy bear with vitiligo!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
So I was munching my way though a large bag of gummy bears, wondering if there are ever any odd gummy bears like siamese twin gummy bears or gummy bears with extra limbs, and i pull out this little red one that has white sugar stuff encrusted into parts of his body. Vitaglio gummy! I am wondering if I should put him on ebay...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Galactic Phantom said:
are you sure it's vitaglio and not smegma?
it could be a gummy bear with elephant man disease or a large tumour, but I am thinking vitaglio is so 'ebay friendly'

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Bukkake gummy!

I'm sure there's SOMEONE out there with that exact fetish that would pay top dollar for Gummy Bear Jenna Jameson over there.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
it could be a gummy bear with elephant man disease or a large tumour, but I am thinking vitaglio is so 'ebay friendly'

ahahahah

you know you have to do it. I'd go with elephantitis though.

annec

TRIBE Member
I say, follow it though on EBAY... say it's straight out of Michael Jackson's bag of gummies.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
Gelatin, a key ingredient in most gummy bears, is produced from the bones of cattle and may harbor harmful prions. Prions are misshapen proteins that may cause mad cow disease in cattle and variant CJD in humans. The infectious agent responsible for mad cow disease is not destroyed when cooked.

SOURCE: http://www.mad-cow.org/~tom/gel_Roland.html

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
HaliBubba said:
Gelatin, a key ingredient in most gummy bears, is produced from the bones of cattle and may harbor harmful prions. Prions are misshapen proteins that may cause mad cow disease in cattle and variant CJD in humans. The infectious agent responsible for mad cow disease is not destroyed when cooked.

SOURCE: http://www.mad-cow.org/~tom/gel_Roland.html
so yer sayin' my gummy bear has mad cow disease?

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
so here is a question I've always wondered...
if gummy bears and most gelatin objects are claimed to be made with hooves and bones or whatever, wouldn't that mean that technically any vegan shouldnt eat Jello or any gummy candies as well?

Dialog

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -] said:
if gummy bears and most gelatin objects are claimed to be made with hooves and bones or whatever, wouldn't that mean that technically any vegan shouldnt eat Jello or any gummy candies as well?
you got it, most don't

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Joe Rogan has vitiligo. I'd say contact his publicist if you're looking to make some pretty good coin. Tell him you have a gummi bear that resembles him and he might want to snatch it up before you E-bay market it as a Joe Rogan Gummi Bear!

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
My roommate is a vegetarian because she's all against cruelty to animals and such... but she eats A TON of jello! HAHAha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zee

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -] said:
depends on the gelatin product. some are made with agar-agar (a seaweed derivative) instead of animal by-products