• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Look At This Pic!!!

grit

TRIBE Member
I honestly think it's only a matter of time before robots basically take over. They will be more efficient at doing everything!! Kinda scary, but I believe realistic. It's already happening!

They'lll get so powerful, and so technologically advanced, that eventually they'll say "fuck these humans, we don't need them". And they will control almost every aspect of life.

Business-smarter, faster, efficient, no mistakes, digital!!

sports- stronger, faster, no mistakes, digital!!

music- dare I even go there!

EVERYTHING.

We will be their pets.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter

Looks like those software companies are really taking their stuff to another level.

Ableton Live 5? Final Scratch 3?

looks good! I wonder when the street date is? :p

grit

TRIBE Member
good point. take it even further, cause it's friday...how do we really know life is even real? This is all just one long dream.

Trust me, we don't wanna wake up! :mad:

Last edited:

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by grit
good point. take it even further, cause it's friday...how do we really know life is even real? This is all just one long dream.

Trust me, we don't wanna wake up! :mad:

eggs n bakie with a side of blue light is well worth the wake up!

d.code

TRIBE Member
I think robots will play a big part of the future- BUT i dont think they will take over as much as we think.

I think technology will reach a point where we will have a personal virtual reality assistant of sorts that only you can see (and who ever is on your "friends" list- lol) along the same time robots are out there nearing "full" force. This will cause a decline in personal robots.

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
in one ov of the dailys yesterdee,

they had a
"dancin' robot"

you heard it correcc

dancin robot

I think it was in fridays 24Hours(sun)

Destro