• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Long weekend plans?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Mine include camping, treasure hunting in the water, hanging with friends old and new. Oh and grilling meat.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
If any of you are will be visiting Ontario beaches this summer, can you please take a pic of the beach for me. I am building a database of Ontario Beaches for an online directory I hope to create in the next year or 2. Thanks!

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
I'm heading up to Arrowhead provincial park for the week! Yeah me!

AlexD, i'm pretty sure I have pics of the beaches we've hit up while camping at provincial parks. I'll see what I have and send them along.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
I'm going camping in a few weeks at Long Point, remind me if I forget and i'll send you some pics!

This weekend's plans are rain, rain and more rain. Which I'm happy about!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
crew of 35 peeps, a big sound system, remote property, communal meals and food, rapids, rivers, partying, djs, droogs ... facking BEWM.

Cant fuckin WAIT

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Lemonade stand might happen with the kids on Saturday as the hordes of people walk by our place to Caribana.

chooch

TRIBE Member
revive my gym membership as it is active again as of Aug 1, hang with friends on a buddies terrace and have a really fun Saturday night! whoo hoo, recover on sunday, maybe shopping, clearing out, work on an art project, monday food prep for the week ahead and work on an art project.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
hot marina
take a look at my brothers rental property to do upgrades so he can sell it
visit with said brothers twins and 4 yr old boy

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
heading to the cottage, having some friends up and hoping the weather stays as dry as possible so we can spend most of the time on the beach and bonfire/fireworks at night.

silver1

TRIBE Member
If any of you are will be visiting Ontario beaches this summer, can you please take a pic of the beach for me. I am building a database of Ontario Beaches for an online directory I hope to create in the next year or 2. Thanks!
I'll be at Balsam Lake Provincial Park on Saturday. I will take a picture of the beach for you while there.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Haw Haw nice try breh

Schefflers has a recommended horseradish I brought home that Mrs Federko has been kind enough to serve in this roast beef sammich.

Life's Good

Last edited:

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
I can't believe I'm still sick. It's been six days now. I'm on my couch browsing Tribe while Caribana is happening just outside my doorstep. If I was well, I'd take a stroll, but no.