• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Long weekend Monday etc etc etc

Poot

TRIBE Member
Was ko'd early last night, so am up getting an early (but slow) start on the day.

Have brunch at the new Over Easy (eggs benny! yum!) booked with the girls in a few hours, then I maaaaaaaaaaaaay head over to lazy daze.

It's important to note that the weather sucks balls, but more importantly will begin to improve tomorrow. :|

Apparently we're going to see double digit temps this aft, but I think I'm so cold from yesterday, I'll need a parka no matter what. brrr.

First priority of the day, however, is coffee + couch lounging. :)

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Another sunny day in Florida! I had such a fantastic morning! Coffee, run on the beach while taking pictures of the sunrise and dolpins were playing just a few metres in. WOW Beautiful.
I think I will ride my bike for a 12 miles and then read by the pool. Then go to the beach and get more tanned. I am gonna be sooooo dark. I could get used to this lifestyle!!!
Probably just gonna watch movies and chill tonight.

peko

TRIBE Member
i think I'll continue on my current weekend itinerary of food... and the cat woke me up at 6am - today is no different then yesterday, except I MIGHT get out of my pajamas.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
just got back from my entertaining early morning stroll past the zone...for anyone wanting to go soon, bring something warm because the line is like 30 people long AND deep! however, one nice young man offered me drugs and a day full of fun inside. he also liked my lulu pants. :O

sugar

TRIBE Member
I'm starving, but I don't wanna cook anything. Maybe I'll just eat spoonfuls of peanut butter :D

Nothing planned for today except for catching up on my magazines and heading to lazydaze this evening.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
It appears, by the condition of our white couch and the empties in the kitchen, that we had 2 bottles of homemade wine and a box of chocolate cookies last night.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I got back from Montreal last night and what a crazy long, yet picturesque drive through northern Quebec! Too bad it was raining the whole time, but i'm glad to be back today.
So far ive had breakfast, did a load of laundry, and i'm hoping to take my bike out for a quick tour. I'm hoping to hit Lazydayz at some point too. Come on sun!!!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
I got back from Montreal last night and what a crazy long, yet picturesque drive through northern Quebec! Too bad it was raining the whole time, but i'm glad to be back today.
So far ive had breakfast, did a load of laundry, and i'm hoping to take my bike out for a quick tour. I'm hoping to hit Lazydayz at some point too. Come on sun!!!

sun or no sun we're gonna have some good times!

sugar

TRIBE Member
zee said:
does anyone know of any grocery stores that are open today?
?

I just called my local Dominion and there was no answer. But I guess that's not conclusive evidence.

Poot

TRIBE Member
^^ apparently the one at Market Square was closed as of an hour ago.

Dunno if that means it's closed today, or just on holiday hours.

I guess I'm not helping to provide a definitive answer. I'll go now!

zee

TRIBE Member
ahh thanks you two

but i just found an italian store that doesn't respect british monarchy
yay
fuck you victoria!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
hey what happened to my post?

anyway, i was saying something about getting insanely epic amounts of sleep this weekend and how fantastic it is.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
went to ghaleons house last night with unique2100, dropped some science on their asses, busted out the silly old skewl

love droppin tunes that they have never heard and seeing their jaws drop
not so much fun getting woken up at 8 am to drive jp to work...smeh

im gonna go read at jack astors and check out the hot waitresses later on

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Whole Foods is open.

Yawn... I can't believe it's Monday already. Going to do my morning cardio, then do some grocery shopping and then later on head over to Lazydaze (hopefully).

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am working about 7 hours today..but don't have to leave til about 1pm.

So I'm gonna lounge a bit til I gotta go and watch Three's Company.