• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

long story short someone shit on the floor in the washroom at work today.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
What? That's disgusting. I don't understand that at all.
And if they do it, they should clean it up. NOT the janitor.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
i am not a janitor.

i don't get paid enough to clean up poo.

they didn't just shit on the floor

they took a bottle of cleaner that was in the washroom,
and then smooshed that on top of the poo.

so like

it's a pile of poo and then a bottle of cleaner sitting in it.

isn't that odd?

i'm going to take a polaroid of it and mail it to my old co workers who just moved to MEXICO. to SHOW THEM WHAT THEY ARE MISSING!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
no one is going to clean it.

i never ask anyone at work to do something that i wouldn't do myself.

going to call in a team of poo cleaners.

like the people who clean the rugs that you wipe your feet on when you walk in, or the people who empty the sanitary napkin garbage bin thing.

poo cleaner.

ps Second cup.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fear_of_fours

i never ask anyone at work to do something that i wouldn't do myself.

That's good to hear. I don't think I could live by the same rule though, well you did call the pooper scoopers, so yeah you are asking someone to do something you wouldn't do. I'm not cutting you up, it's good to hear that you treat people like you would like to be treated.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
That's good to hear. I don't think I could live by the same rule though, well you did call the pooper scoopers, so yeah you are asking someone to do something you wouldn't do. I'm not cutting you up, it's good to hear that you treat people like you would like to be treated.
huge difference !

cleaning people get into their job knowing they will be cleaning poo and other wonderful things!

people who are serving coffee and muffins for a few cents over min wage shouldn't have to clean up a huge pile of human SHIT.

I was going to buy a shovel and scoop up the poo but i couldn't bring myself to do it.

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
I just work there.

i pick up dog shit with a bag when i walk a dog

and that is still warm.

why can't i clean up a pile of human shit

sk8

TRIBE Member
did anyone get fired recently?

cause that sounds like something someone who was ticked off and slightly disturbed would do.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
so nasty but definately not an isolated incident. When I worked for the pool company someon took a shit in a pool and they wanted me to clean it. I was like no fucking way. (I was getting paid minimum wage) So my supervisor threatened to fire me but I claimed health and safety violation and she had to do it herself.:D

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by sk8
did anyone get fired recently?

cause that sounds like something someone who was ticked off and slightly disturbed would do.
Yeah, that really gets back at your bosses, because they're the ones responsible for cleaning up shit with bottles stuck in it. Without the bottle stuck in it, it'd be the regular cleaners, but put that bottle in a pile of shit, it's automatically a manager's thing.

I don't make the rules.

Cho

TRIBE Member
I dont know what it is about feces tonite...
but my buddy works at HMV and one day this older lady asked him where he could find a certain artist and as he was leading her there he noticed the cutomer had shit herself and it was running down her leg. Unknowingly or not the lady had dropped a deuce the size of a grapefruit and it was rolling down her leg for the floor...turns the lady apologizes and just strolls out with the mess just left to be cleaned up. To this day the staff still have no idea how it would be physically possible to produce as much feces as she did.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Cho
Unknowingly or not the lady had dropped a deuce the size of a grapefruit and it was rolling down her leg for the floor...
Yup, I've had that happen to me. I just don't wear stockings with my skirts anymore-- shit balls up and rolls down on the inside of the stockings... no more, no more. I've fashioned myself a small teflon chute, like a miniature slide, and when I defecate with a skirt on now, it just nonchalantly slides out my backside. It's like kids using the slide at a park-- that easy.

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
I remember when I worked at a coffee shop in the exchange tower, some sick fuck flooded the toilet and smeared their diarrhea around the outside rim. I was the newest employee there and was thus instructed to clean up the mess. I still fail to understand how anyone could manage to get their shit in that particular place without doing it on purpose- if by some chance it was a freak accident, couldn't they at least have the decency to clean it up?

The weird thing is that the customers were for the most part wealthy business people (who worked at tower). Yet from what I saw they apparently had disgusting hygiene habits (aside from diarrhea person, another gross fiend who worked nearby always managed to time his bathroom breaks to correspond with when I would FINISH cleaning the washrooms- he would then stink up the women's restroom so badly that the smell would permeate throughout the store).

Fucking coffee shops and their patrons treating employees like servants/janitors. :mad: