• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Long distance relationship care package ideas

Onionz

TRIBE Member
So my girl is going away for a 6 month work stint oversees, and I wanted to make her a care package to take with her. One thing I want to include was a CD of of romatic/thoughtful songs. I have a few in mind already that are meaningful for us, but needed some suggestions for the the rest. Any ideas?

As well, if you have any ideas about what else I could put in there, that would be good too. So if yo have sent something like this to your So in the past, or have recieved one let me know what sort of stuff was included. Thanks, and much appreciated.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
good one, noodle.

downer.jpg

:p

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i'm in a long distance relationship, and the webcams were definitely a good idea at the beginning. logitech sells this package of 2 called "buddy cams." you'll find that it really makes you feel like you are still able to hang out.

i recently sent something to my boyfriend and included this silly little note where i drew a bunch of stuff that i knew that he liked, and he appreciated it. if you're a big cheeseball (which the romantic CD would attest to) i would recommend writing her a couple of notes with some sweet things about her, and about how you are going to miss her etc, and then seal them in separate envelopes and write different months down on each one. so at the beginning of every month or so, she can open a letter from you and be sweeted out.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
send her some things that she cant get where she is now, nothing says love like recieving a box of kraft dinner....for my ex in england, she loved sour keys, and these lip liner pencils she couldnt get in the UK

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
crap boyfriend.

hahahah imagine jones shopping for LIP LINER PENCILS! HAHAAHHA

excuse me, miss - does this look good on me? It's for my girlfriend i swear.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
crap boyfriend.

i already knew the color and name biotch
it was Spice

:)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
if you live in the states, order her some customized m&m's. although pricey, i think they'd make an adorable gift. too bad the fuckers don't deliver to canada.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
crap boyfriend.

best post by you to date, that was absolutely gold.

[jai]

dyad

TRIBE Member
If the two of you are readers include books that you have in your collection that you havent yet gotten around to lending her.

If you are a good cook, take the time to measure everything you put into your creations and write out detailed recipes of the dishes that make her drool when you cook for her

Hop on google and research the city/town she's going to and create an explorer hunt list for her with the little details on and off the beaten track that are up her alley so she can get to know her new slice of the world right away. Look for local message boards or the city's equivalent of NOW/EYE for recommendations and the gems that dont make the tourist guides.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
the book idea is cute.
you could also send her a book you'd both like to read and buy yourself a copy as well. than you could read it "together." :)

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
where is she going? give her a travellers guide for the area. you don't want her to think you expect her to pine for you the entire time. (meant in the good way)

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
artemis said:
yeah i use the same one and it's awesome!

ps. you're an awesome bf to do that
your a girl, wow, always thought you were a guy

i also have no hang ups getting feminine hygiene products either...usually they can spot a guy in that aisle all confused and come over and help, and flirt with ya cause they think it is cute that you are willing to do it

artemis

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
your a girl, wow, always thought you were a guy

i also have no hang ups getting feminine hygiene products either...usually they can spot a guy in that aisle all confused and come over and help, and flirt with ya cause they think it is cute that you are willing to do it

<smile> surprise!
guess i'll have to fish out some pics so there's no further confusion...

it's really great that you are willing to do that kinda stuff - do you have sisters? And yeah, all girls love that kinda stuff... i'd flirt with you too!