• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

London's Insect Population

Originally posted by deep

You talk about pussy? When did this happen?

I'm only getting started...

I like my pussy...
kitten.jpg

Soft and cute it is...especially lying on fluffy pillows...

XXX
Marian
:p

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Those horrible things are called "house centipedes". They're thoroughly revolting things. We found several in our apartment in London, then promptly moved out.

They're fast fuckers and when you smash them with a shoe, their legs fly off in all directions and they keep jumping for a few minutes.

They move up from damp basements in the summer, so you'll be seing lots of them now.

Have fun! *barf*

holy fek!!! i hate those things...when i first came to Canada i was so freaked out by them...mad antennas and fast as fook...

i live in a basement apartment right now so i gots ta keep an eyeball out for them... *shivers*

Originally posted by rentboy

holy fek!!! i hate those things...when i first came to Canada i was so freaked out by them...mad antennas and fast as fook...

i live in a basement apartment right now so i gots ta keep an eyeball out for them... *shivers*

They run across your face when you sleep and lay eggs in your nostrils.

Originally posted by Tearer

They run across your face when you sleep and lay eggs in your nostrils.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! STOP!!!

i've got a nervous tick thing going on now...i keep looking around my room....

i hate you Jay...

prepare for the 'rental' beat down...

first you keep dissing Dave Seaman and now this...i gotta get outta my apartment. :)

Re: smash it!!!

Originally posted by JayIsBored
seamanpede.jpg

talk about the wrath of khan. :eek:

aren't potato bugs the ones with the stripes running from front to back? a little bigger than a ladybug? that's what i thought, but it's been ages since i've seen one.

the only bug problem we have in our building (in london) is silverfish. those suck too. but at least there aren't many. when i lived in TO (and as a slob) we had roaches something fierce. you'd have to arm yourself with a fork or something before you could go into the kitchen. sucked.