• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

London's Burning.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Alright, the Tiga track by that name seems like the ultimate "circuit anthem '. I love it but that's all I can think everyting I am listening to it, like now.

Anyone agree/disagree?

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
i like it. (have for quite a while now..)

i don't go to any "circuit" party's so i don't know if it's anthem worthy. but it has it's popular appeal i spose.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djUnabomber
i like it. (have for quite a while now..)

i don't go to any "circuit" party's so i don't know if it's anthem worthy. but it has it's popular appeal i spose.

Well I don't either but I have heard enough in my lifetime to warrant suicide for the suffering!

I think that the circuit crowd would love it though, very old school sound ot it. I think it would have been a hit @ Sound Factory for sure way back when Junior Vasquez was still a great producer.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
not bad, I didn't pick it up cuz everyone is playing it and I wanted his remix of 'pleasure from the bass' more.

since I'm already at work, I might as well be anal. The title of the tiga 12" is called 'Burning Down' for anyone who might be looking to sample said wares somewhere in the future.

odbx

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
tiga has 2 other tunes circulating right now i think.

1 is called "TV TREATED".
and the other is a remix of the richard X song called "you better let me love you".

both are pretty good in my opinion.
they may also be old tunes for all i know...but i just heard em recently. i think they are new.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
'TV treated' was released commercially about 4 months ago.

This is actually a tune by Neon Judgement who very few if any of you will remember (yup they were that big!).

IMHO Tiga's mixes are dirt poor on this tune.

I'll have to check out that other one you mentioned though.

odbx

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Who ever mentioned this would've been a big Junior tune at Sound Factory was bang on. I can see all the shirtless Muscle Mary's rollicking around to this for sure.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bernnie Federko
Who ever mentioned this would've been a big Junior tune at Sound Factory was bang on. I can see all the shirtless Muscle Mary's rollicking around to this for sure.

That was me! :)

haha

I love it!