• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

London Record Shop

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of the names and locations for any record shops in the London area. The only one that i am aware of is Dr. Disc by the Galleria.

Thanks,

Kyle

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

pauly j

TRIBE Member
i think bass invader covered it......there used to be a place called the pit on richmond, but i think it folded.

pauly j.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pauly j
i think bass invader covered it......there used to be a place called the pit on richmond, but i think it folded.

pauly j.
yeah, them and saxomaphone records are gone now.

seeker

TRIBE Member
london is in a dire state of affairs, unfortunately. i miss mechanical underground, although i only bought tapes + cds there, not vinyl.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker
london is in a dire state of affairs, unfortunately. i miss mechanical underground, although i only bought tapes + cds there, not vinyl.

You are telling me. I picked up 6 records at release and 1 at dr disc. Some of you will probably say that I'm a little bit of a hypocrite but, I was expecting a little more selection. Oh well, I guess I can wait until I get to Toronto next month...

Kyle