1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

London Ontario - contact for DJ Starchild needed

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by recoil, Apr 19, 2010.

1. recoil

recoil TRIBE Member

anyone know Theodore AKA DJ Starchild in London, Ont ?

he's mad oldskool and a super chill guy who has been DJing in that city for ages... I'm hoping he still is DJing but I aint been in touch with him or been back to London in many years. last time I saw him there was in 2000 - and I dont have his digits or email or anything anymore

if anyone knows how to reach him, could you PM me?

thx in advance

L

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  2. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i would try the uwo radio station CHRW94.9 because I believe he still has a show going. if not, they'd still have his email/tele lying around for sure.

3. Baters

Baters TRIBE Member

He actually was playing at a Stag and Doe this weekend I was supposed to attend (but missed) - I might be able to get you contact info

4. DeepSix

DeepSix TRIBE Promoter

He's at the radio station still, I believe.

I'll PM you the last contact info I have, but can't promise you it's current.

5. JCrack

JCrack TRIBE Member

He is on my facebook, but I cant access it here at work

6. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

519-661-8477

7. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

that number only works when you want to anonymously stop starchild from ultimate turntable assault! booyaka!

8. recoil

recoil TRIBE Member

thanks guys! that was ages ago when I used to go visit there - 96,97, 98, and all my contacts out there were mostly university students who have long since moved on... but I figured at least a couple people on here would know what he is up to. I'm not on facebook but I should be able to reach him now..

thanks again.. I really appreciate it! =)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010