• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LOL FOX News Gets Told

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
ha, nice.

I really hate this coverage I've heard from the US networks on the storm. Especially on CNN, where the anchors were showing outrage at the 'stupidity' of some residents not leaving New Orleans..."they've had plenty of warning, why won't they just leave!?".
Uh, maybe because N.O. is one of the poorest major cities in the US, and people can't afford a way out of town or a place to stay. You dumb fucks.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SJN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
Especially on CNN, where the anchors were showing outrage at the 'stupidity' of some residents not leaving New Orleans..."they've had plenty of warning, why won't they just leave!?".
Can we show outrage at CNN's reporting staff not leaving?
It pisses me off to watch/listen to these idiots reporting on how brutal it is and how nobody should be there, meanwhile they're standing in the middle of it. What, because you work for CNN you're somehow exempt from evacuation requirements??
I hope one of these dumbass reporters gets smoked by a flying palm tree.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
Uh, maybe because N.O. is one of the poorest major cities in the US, and people can't afford a way out of town or a place to stay. You dumb fucks.
New Orleans had 10 designated areas, including the Super Dome, as a last resort for people who could not leave the city.

Being poor is no excuse.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
New Orleans had 10 designated areas, including the Super Dome, as a last resort for people who could not leave the city.

Being poor is no excuse.
Yah, I know.
I'm commenting on the CNN anrchors shock that not everyone is driving out of town.