• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LOL @ Apartment want-ads these days!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ducke

TRIBE Member
Discovered Craigslist last year and they always have some really odd posts in there .

Follow some of the treads where they post pictures - I thought TRIBERS posted a lot ...

Nudist eh - Sounds like a fun house

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
wait so this dude, i'm assuming it's a dude, is trying to get a hooker to pay him for sex?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlejon

TRIBE Member
i always post my 'roomie wanted' ads on craigslist as it is cheap and effective, like wildcat strong beer.
but you do see men trolling for unique living situations asking for girls to 'keep their bed warm' in exchange for rent.

i always wonder if they get a single response from these ads.
and i always wish that some enterprising girl agrees to the situation and then steals each and every material possession of the boy before any fluids are exchanged.

serves ya right, slutty.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Haha I found out last year that there's a lot of apparently broke men hoping some horny, hot and desperate woman will want to fuck them in exchange for reduced rent. Clearly the rent should be FREE. :p