• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Loking for work in BC (Vancouver)

gollum

TRIBE Member
So after driving across canada (including snow covered Manitoba/Northern Ontario), 1500 km from Thunder Bay to Swift Current Sask (to avoid said snow)....

I'm in need of work.

Does anyone have any good contacts out here in BC (preferrably in Vancouver, but open to anything coastal, lower mainlad, islands).

I am looking specifically for programming/development (I can learn any language and have a repitore of 10 or so).

But I'm also looking for anything, support, QA, etc.

I also have 10+ years construction/carpentry, etc (not too worried about this as there are tons of jobs in this field out here).

Just trying to broaden my network, as I'm new out here.

-----------------

Also my Fiance is looking for work relating to Food Science, Nutrition, etc (preferably NGO's, Non-profits etc)..

Cheers

Jason

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
i have some info for you- I work for non-profit fundraising agency and we have offices in vancouver and victoria. will send you all the information tomorrow because im late im late for an important date!

:p