• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lockers downtown?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Are there any places downtown with lockers that I could stash my backpack and rollerblades whenever I make a trip to the core?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
used to be some in the eaton centre, I would also assume union station would have something

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

Skipper said:
I remember the Bay and Dundas bus terminal having a whole bunch - are they gone too?
still there!

and accessible at all hours i think... certainly quite early and quite late, owing to the bus schedules.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Bus terminal is the only place. No malls or Union have them anymore.

Bus terminal ones are accesible I think 24 hours, but read the signs or whatever because they do have some kind of time limit on how long your shit can stay in there.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
It's been like that for years now. When I worked at Yorkdale, which was just after 9/11, they removed the lockers and people were majorly pissed and took it out on us at Customer Service because there were no other options than to carry your shit with you.

Babes

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Are there any places downtown with lockers that I could stash my backpack and rollerblades whenever I make a trip to the core?
Nick, you're more than welcome to store them at my place... if that helps at all..