• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

lockers at union station?

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
does anyone know if they still have those $2 lockers at union station or did they get rid of them after all the renos?

i've walked thru union a million times but never noticed if they're still there or not...

thanks

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
long gone.

I guess there was a big attack in new york a few years ago. People were worried about attacks that could happen there, so they removed the lockers.

Also why a lot of places wont allow bags in coat check, it's becausesomeonecouldleaveabombinsidetheirbag23.

X_Door

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by torontobarfly
does anyone know if they still have those $2 lockers at union station or did they get rid of them after all the renos?

i've walked thru union a million times but never noticed if they're still there or not...

thanks

Yes and no. The lockers are still in Union Station and visible to the public but they're not available to be used by the public. If you want to see them, they're at the far west end of the lower concourse. Walk past all of the rental car agencies and continue to the last set of stairs on your left, look around there and you'll see a double set of glass doors. The lockers are behind those doors, although the room is not lit so bring your own flashlight.

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
The ones at the eaton centre are still there, no?
There are also public lockers at the reference library, but how would you people know that?