• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Lock your doors

lok

TRIBE Member
We're watching Conan, all of a sudden we hear the door open. Usually we have friends visiting, so each of my room mates and I assumed it was someone else's friend.

In walks this homeless guy acting all sketchy and asking if he can sleep on our floor.

Weird man. Look your doors especially when you live near spadina+college.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
We're watching Conan, all of a sudden we hear the door open. Usually we have friends visiting, so each of my room mates and I assumed it was someone else's friend.

In walks this homeless guy acting all sketchy and asking if he can sleep on our floor.

Weird man. Look your doors especially when you live near spadina+college.

ITs the ghetto sun !!!!

J/k

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Look your doors especially when you live near spadina+college.

Um...

duh?

Yeah, and next time you take a piss, make sure the toilet lid is UP.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
good thing you intercepted him, sounds like he was a pass-out first answer questions later kind of guy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jazz

TRIBE Member
not sure if you remember or if anyone told you, a couple of months ago when a few of us were at your place i walked out into your hallway and noticed that your front door was wide open... this was pretty late, probably around 2am... and i remember that the door was closed earlier in the night...

spadina/college = crackton

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I lock my door religiously, even though no one will be climbing up the 60 stairs to steal my shit

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I really thought he was going to start stabbing me since I was the closest one.

Like I said, I was really not in the mood to chop up a body tonight. Good thing he didn't pull any fast ones.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jazz
not sure if you remember or if anyone told you, a couple of months ago when a few of us were at your place i walked out into your hallway and noticed that your front door was wide open... this was pretty late, probably around 2am... and i remember that the door was closed earlier in the night...

spadina/college = crackton

Haha, that's the night you they took the stereo and your assginity.