• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LNIB Canon Rebel EOS T6S 24MP APS-C- 3 Lenses (10-18mm, 18-135mm, 24mm) Battery Grip,covers 1500 obo

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
All items are 6 months old or less, quality is Like New in Box, 6 months warranty left on camera and lenses via www.henrys.com .

- Canon Rebel EOS T6S 24MP APS-C
- Canon EFS 10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EFS 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EFS 24mm F2.8 STM
- Canon Battery Grip w/ extra battery
- 2 x 67mm protective filters
- 1 x 67mm Gobe UV filter
- 1 x 52mm UV filter
- 1 x View Finder replacement cover
- Camera Flash - Speedlite 420EX

I have loved using this camera, and the lenses are quite sharp and provide great range of focal lengths, and the 24mm prime is super fun as a walk around lens, very portable even with the battery grip on the camera.

As stated in title I have taken VERY good care of all the equipment, all is Like new in box with no scratches or damage to any of the components listed.

All i this cost me about 2500.00, i would like to get 1500 back if possible, im willing to consider any REASONABLE offer below it.

Selling as I want to upgrade to a Full Frame Nikon D750 for personal growth reasons in my photography journey.

I would love to let this whole bundle go, rather than piece it out, if you are only interested in specific items, i will also consider piecing it out.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1235084488&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true