• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

LLV & Mr V @ TIL

deevah

TRIBE Member
May 5
i'm contemplating going as long as i have guarantee that the sound system will not make my ears bleed

Should be a jazzy nite

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
Should be a jazzy nite
after listening to Mr. V's more recent stuff, it could go a little bumpier than expected. He's been playing a lot of chunky stuff lately. I'm sure Vega will bring it on the jazz tip, but I think Mr.V is gonna drop some dirty bombs.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Anyone have any idea what the set times will be? I would imagine Nathan and Mr.V will open and LLV will close it down...

octo

TRIBE Member
it was either go to this by myself or king sunshine with lots of peeps.
last year at Roxy Mr. V didn't spin (i don't think, but i was drunk so who knows) he just rocked the mic! who ever goes is in for a treat for sure.

octo

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
KS is Saturday night dood
i know but my friends aren't into house or clubs. this being my bday weekend it's my one chance/year to twist some arms and get people out to something i like. all things considered my friends will have a better time at the El Mo. Not that friday at TIL won't be a great jam.

deepfunkysoul

TRIBE Promoter
Vega @ TIL

Tonight is the night....I'll be heading down for the event... Vega never fails to get the crowd going....don't miss out get there early... line up can be crazy.

:D