• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

living room on thursdays?

MARCin

TRIBE Member
I'm thinking of hitting it tommorow, but i've never been before, so what's the scoop on it? Dress code wise/clientele wise, and so on. Any and all input welcomed. Thanks,

marc..

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
same scensters as always...

dress code

men-no streetwear under 200 dollars, frown
women-slutty dress, vacant expression

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dust

TRIBE Member
yo if your going out on thursdays then hit up labrynth lounge...fer real and on this saturday...:mad:

tella

TRIBE Member
to get ppl to go to labyrinth instead of the living room.

eitherway, thursdays at the living rooms are either really on or really off. i've been there several times and when there are more than a handful of people there it can be a lot of fun but when there's not too many people there..it's kind of ass which kind of goes without saying. there is no dress code and the people aren't as bad as jungleboy made it out to be.

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member
Oh, thanks for explaining his post to me, but I still don't understand that choice.

Any jungle night in Toronto has it's ups and downs (Yes, even Milanos has some down nights, which is hard to believe).

There just isn't a big enough audience in Toronto to fulfill all these weekly events, especially when majority of the people don't want to see locals. They need gimmicks like headliners, cheap entry fees or cheap drinks to get people to come.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj ra

TRIBE Member
to tella: "to get ppl to go to labyrinth instead of the living room. "

No class....I don't dis threads about the labyrinth, so Id appreciate the same respect.

We bring the top UK DJs & MCs several times a month (Goldie, Total Science, Dillinja & Lemon D etc) with a rotating line-up of Toronto's A-list DJs, why steer the people in Toronto away from that???????

tella

TRIBE Member
ra: i wasn't trying to steer people away from your night so please don't go on about how i have no class especially when you completely misread my post. someone asked why the labyrinth had been mentioned in this thread and i was stating the obvious (that the original poster was trying to steer ppl away from your night).

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Dust
yo if your going out on thursdays then hit up labrynth lounge...fer real and on this saturday...:mad:

TED ... Do not ever post about The labyrinth Lounge in another parties thread... this is my bar and I dont appreciate it at all...

I dont want to give the place a bad name b/c of people who are disrespectful to other parties...

Wes