• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Liverpool FC 2015-2016

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I hope Klopp will give Firmino, and Coutinho more options. But he is graduating Ibe, and Origi for chances instead, at the same time making himself look like Brendan in the process.

Play your best players. Sakho should start over Lovren every time.

Anyway. I get the feeling Klopp is experimenting, rather than winning.

Sell Sturridge, the guy is useless. He can't manage himself.

Benteke is a lazy striker, and unless Klopp makes it in him to bring back Balotelli, and change the attitude. Then there you go. I think those two would be a good top front with out Sturridge. Ings is all but sold.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Really nervy second leg of the Stoke Football League Cup semi final.

Down deep into penalties.

wow. Good to the Reds!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
12651159_10154055719122573_17287425758210092_n.jpg

praktik

TRIBE Member
Picked up the Firmino IF for FUT16

Tasty!!

Tho I will say Everton's Belgian ST > Liverpool's Belgian ST this year

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Robert-Firmino.jpg

Roberto Firmino celebration: Liverpool player explains the celebration that riled Manchester City's Joe Hart so much

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Roberto Firmino has explained his celebration last night, after scoring Liverpool's third goal in their 3-0 win over Manchester City at Anfield.

The Liverpool playmaker took to instagram today to say that his celebration, which riled City goalkeeper Joe Hart so much, was in tribute to his new child, who was born two months ago.

After scoring in the 3-0 victory at Anfield, Hart frantically tried to retrieve the ball from Firmino to save time (watch below).

The Brazilian seemed to have no idea why Hart was trying to get the ball from him, and pushed it behind his back to further infuriate the 'keeper.

Speaking about the match, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said after the game: "The best word I can say to describe this was 'boom'.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Just they play it completely simple right now, and despite the penalties the other day, they disassembled man city's PR campaign, again.

This team is a turning into a compete, still manage to keep it classy.

Klopp has done a wonderful job turning attacking midfielders into strikers.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I've been pouring through this record crate a friend gave me, and the last record I pulled out:

12805747_10156632146875323_5777109233767396508_n.jpg

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Way to phone the game in today. Totally boring, and uninspired. You can't win with that attitude.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
There you go. European thriller. Brilliant.

Villareal are a bunch of punks anyway. Complete second division hackers. Glad they went down.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Completely hate it when teams like that try to force themselves on you. You're always worried about getting hacked, takes away from the game.