• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

LIVE PA DVDs?

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
...of all the places to read it, I never thought I'd hear about this from Klublife magazine

(finally got a copy.......with a richie interview from A.C-U :))

<I'm sorry, but that zine needs a new typographer, I can't read half the shit due to the column size, font selection and kerning!!>

anywho, they reviewed a new DVD by Anthony Rother (for those that missed the set in Montreal) that has his Live PA LIVE at Fuse in Belgium in 2003.

werded.

....hmmmm will this start a trend? Live PA DVDs?!?
(I just hope I don't see a laptop nerd DVD.....besides Rechenztrums new LP...)

Destro

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez
...of all the places to read it, I never thought I'd hear about this from Klublife magazine

(finally got a copy.......with a richie interview from A.C-U :))

<I'm sorry, but that zine needs a new typographer, I can't read half the shit due to the column size, font selection and kerning!!>

anywho, they reviewed a new DVD by Anthony Rother (for those that missed the set in Montreal) that has his Live PA LIVE at Fuse in Belgium in 2003.

werded.

....hmmmm will this start a trend? Live PA DVDs?!?
(I just hope I don't see a laptop nerd DVD.....besides Rechenztrums new LP...)

Destro
word up.

rechenztrum has a DVD with the new LP??...I only have the file:mad:

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
HAHAHAHAHA

the jokes on me

it wasn't even a DVD, the review began with a review of the montreal show and for some striggity strange (DAS EFX were 94 i think, so it's been 10 years, time for a reunion tour!:D) reason I thought that it was a DVD.

it's because the text is so freakin jammed TIGHT!AND IT'S ALL IN CAPITALS KINDA LIKE CURTIN MARTINS POSTS JUST KIDDING DOG!;)

dESTRo needs to learn how to readed.
*WENT TO THE OPTOMETRIST TODAY, GETTIN MY GLASSES REPLACED SOONTIME!

The Truth

TRIBE Member
The most obvious one is Underworld's "Everything, Everything"..but that might be a bit too commercial for some

There is Laurent Garnier's "Unreasonble Behaviour Live" but thats only Region 2/PAL

I've also heard of a "I Love Techno 03" dvd documenting the festival with interviews and some performances but I don't know if its released yet..and if it is, its likely only Region 2/PAL

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Nesta

TRIBE Member
commerical or not, the underworld dvd is unreal! i had to special order that badboy. it's hard to find these days.